Download Registration Form
18 Months Trade Diploma Course in Health Safety and Environment (B-03)
This Course is approved and recognised by Board of Technical Education (BTE), Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
Eligibility- 10+2 (Any Stream). Science graduates and Diploma holders will be given preference.
The minimum physical requirements are :
Age - 17 to 40 years
Height - 165 cm
Weight - 52 kg
Chest - Normal 81 cm - Expanded 85 cm
Candidate should be medically fit in all respects to undergo the training. A registered MBBS doctor must certify that the candidate is medically fit to undertake the course.
REGISTRATION, SELECTION AND ADMISSION PROCEDURE
- Prospectus Fee- Rs 300/-
- Registration Fee Rs 5,000/- (refundable) along with following essential documents:-
- Registration form duly filled out
- Photocopy of 10th & 10+2 Certificate/Mark Sheet
- 2 Numbers passport size colour photographs
- Residential Certificate/ Photocopy of Address Proof
Candidates who have registered for admission will be called for written test, endurance test and physical standard measurements followed by interview. Those who qualify the test and interview will be invited for admission.
If selected, candidates will submit the following documents:-
- Original Certificates/ Mark Sheets of 10th & 10+2
- Original Medical Certificate
- Indemnity Bond on 50 Rs. Stamp Paper duly attested by Notary
- Police Verification Certificate
- 10 Number Passport size colour Photographs
Note: - Students should not have psychological fear regarding entrance test, as it is very simple.